Have you reached the stage in your facilities services career where you are ready for your next move?
NJC (Not Just Cleaning Ltd) is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering sustainable, high quality, people-centric services to customers in London and Southern England. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Senior Operations Manager to manage a prestigious portfolio of key accounts and major contracts in London. Reporting to our Operations Director, you will provide commercial and operational leadership through strategic management, growth of the portfolio and the development of staff. You will be able to develop and maintain a strong team ethic whilst ensuring that the strategic and business objectives, as well as NJC’s values and behaviours, are embedded into operations.
- A quality driven manager of people, systems and service, whose leadership and experience ensure services are provided to the highest standard.
- P&L responsibility for all operational contracts within your portfolio, setting and adhering to annual budgets in conjunction with the Operations Director and Finance.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for embedding positive Health, Wellbeing and Zero Harm Safety standards and behaviours across the business, in line with NJC Strategy and Policies.
- Manage and develop the management and operational delivery teams and individual colleagues to maximise competence, procedural adherence, service efficiencies, service standards and development possibilities.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for continuous improvement through the identification of commercial and/or service delivery innovations.
- Undertake Project Management and mobilisation of contracts when required.
- 5+ years in a similar client facing management role within the soft services industry.