We are looking to recruit a hardworking and reliable Regional Manager to work in the Oxford, Theale and Gloucester areas.
Theale, Oxford and Gloucester, competitive salary (dependent on experience)
NJC is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering high quality, people-centric professional facilities management and building support services to customers in London and Southern England, servicing some of the most prestigious clients and well-known buildings in the City and West End. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies. Family values are at the heart of NJC, this, coupled with long term career paths and high levels of support and training, delivers an attractive and supportive working environment. Our people are equally as important to us as our customers, because the quality of our service is measured by the actions of our frontline teams.
As part of our continued expansion, we are recruiting for a Regional Manager to manage a portfolio of sites in Theale, Oxford and Gloucester. This is a great opportunity to be involved in NJC’s growth by taking a hands-on role in managing our operational service delivery and relationships at a number of prestigious client sites. You will have recent facilities management experience and a strong track record of delivering quality, compliant, customer-focused services. You will provide leadership and direction to your team and within your portfolio, ensuring that new business opportunities are maximised.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of Cleaning and Support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered at least to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focused manner
- Responsibility for ensuring smooth and profitable running of numerous contracts which will involve regular travelling to sites in Theale, Oxford and Gloucester
- Ensuring that staff have been trained to NJC standards and identify training needs to support career development
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client.
- Being a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work
- Interacting effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent NJC in a competent and professional manner
- Being responsible for staff recruitment, selection and induction, to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and absence cover
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good performance of all staff reporting into you
- Manage and adhere to budgets, provide budgetary reporting to stakeholders
- Proven effective team management experience
- A quality driven manager of people, systems and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard
- Experience with managed multi sites
- IOSH qualification – preferable or working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems and good knowledge of Waste Streams
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days annual leave
- Additional employee scheme and incentives