As part of our continued expansion, we are recruiting a Service Support Manager to manage a team who provides cleaning services to a prestigious contract in London.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in NJC’s growth by taking a hands-on role in managing our operational service delivery and relationships on our prestigious contracts. You will be a confident, professional self-starter, with a strong track record of delivering quality, compliant, customer-focused services. You will provide leadership and direction to your team, ensuring all the client's needs are met. This is a full-time position, working Monday - Friday.
- Significant commercial and managing agent experience.
- IOSH qualification – preferable or working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Experience of working with CAFM systems.
- Good knowledge of Waste Streams.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent NJC in a competent and professional manner.
- People and Team Management experience, understanding how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them.
- Ability to react effectively to problem situations and emergencies.
- Ability to use full range of cleaning products and machinery and to train others accordingly.
- Good time management and organisational skills to ensure own and team work routines are completed.
- Ability to identify changes required to work routines and act upon them in liaison with Account Manager, Supervisors and Clients, in order to improve service.
- Be receptive to information being communicated, contribute to its interpretation and pass on to others as appropriate.
- Understand and able to apply Health & Safety procedures relevant to the job.
- Able to work on own initiative.