Do you want to join an exciting company where your skills are valued and there is opportunity for career progression?
NJC (Not Just Cleaning Ltd) is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering sustainable, high quality, people-centric services to customers in London and Southern England. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Support Manager to join one of our teams in London. You will be an enthusiastic team leader who is able to motivate staff and role model our leadership behaviours, along with our vision and values. You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels and will have a can-do attitude with an eye for detail. Proven previous experience in managing or supervising a commercial cleaning team is a must.
- Oversee and assess all works carried out by operatives to ensure high standards of work are undertaken and maintained.
- Ensure that staff have been trained to NJC standards and identify training needs to support career development.
- Be a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, selection and induction, to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and absence cover.
- IOSH qualification preferable, or working towards.
- Ability to react effectively to problem situations and emergencies.