Do you want to join an exciting company where your skills are valued and there is opportunity for career progression?
NJC (Not Just Cleaning Ltd) is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering sustainable, high quality, people-centric services to customers in London and Southern England. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager to take full responsibility and accountability for managing and developing a cleaning delivery team at a highly prestigious site in London. You will be a proactive and driven manager of people, systems and service who looks to maximise efficiencies and development opportunities. Your leadership and experience will ensure that services are provided to the highest standards and you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels, whilst instilling our vision and values within the team.
- 3 years in a similar client facing management role within the soft services industry.
- Proactively monitor our CRM system, seek to improve quality and efficiency within the system and make improvement suggestions.
- Manage and adhere to budgets, provide budgetary reporting to stakeholders and identify any cost saving opportunities and service delivery innovations.
- Provide quotations for clients using the in-house management system, oversee that work is scheduled, completed and then invoiced accordingly.
- Manage all people related processes and be alert to team talent and challenge them to meet personal development targets.
- Project management and mobilisation of contracts.
- Be a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work.
- IOSH qualification preferable, or working towards.