We are recruiting a Service Support Manager to work in London, Wembley.
London, Wembley - up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
NJC is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering high quality, people-centric professional facilities management and building support services to customers in London and Southern England, servicing some of the most prestigious clients and well-known buildings in the City and West End. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
Family values are at the heart of NJC, this, coupled with long term career paths and high levels of support and training, delivers an attractive and supportive working environment. Our people are equally as important to us as our customers, because the quality of our service is measured by the actions of our frontline teams.
You will be an enthusiastic team leader who is able to motivate staff and role model our leadership behaviours, along with our vision and values. You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels and will have a can-do attitude with an eye for detail. Proven previous experience in managing or supervising a commercial cleaning team is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and assessing all works carried out by operatives to ensure high standards of work are undertaken and maintained
- To take full responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of Cleaning and Support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered at least to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focused manner
- Ensuring that staff have been trained to NJC standards and identify training needs to support career development
- Being a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work
- Being responsible for staff recruitment, selection and induction, to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and absence cover
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good performance of all staff reporting into you
- IOSH qualification preferable, or working towards
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent NJC in a competent and professional manner.
- A good leader who understands how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them
- Good communication skills, written and oral, at all levels and through use of IT
- Ability to react effectively to problem situations and emergencies.
- Ability to use full range of cleaning products and machinery and to train others accordingly
- Able to establish a rapport with service users as necessary e.g. clients and members of the public
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £30,000 (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days annual leave
- Additional employee scheme and incentives