Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist - Full-time - London (SW1) (currently working remotely).
Do you want to join an exciting company where your skills are valued and you have the opportunity to make a difference?
NJC is an independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company delivering high quality, people-centric professional facilities management and building support services to customers in London and Southern England, servicing some of the most prestigious clients and well-known buildings in the City and West End. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter / Talent Aquisition Specialist who has previous industry experience. The Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist reports in to the HR Director and will be responsible for overseeing, developing and maintaining cost effective methods of recruitment and ensuring exemplary candidate experience from application through to onboarding and beyond.
About You – Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the soft services industry recruiting in a fast paced, high turnover environment
- Demonstrate commercial understanding and acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 - 40,000 per year
- Additional employee scheme and incentives