We now have a fantastic opportunity for an Estate Team Leader to supervise a team of cleaning operatives who provide cleaning services across some of our major contracts in London.
Good communication skills and experience in leading a team are essential, as are a positive, can-do attitude and high attention to detail. Previous cleaning supervisory experience is preferred. This is a full-time role working 00:00am until 9:00am with an hourly rate of £12.65.
- At least 3 years of cleaning industry experience.
- Good time management skills, able to organise own and other’s workload in order to achieve job outcomes.
- Motivational, understands how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Strong team leader.
- Good communication skills, able to understand information, advise and liaise with others accordingly.
- Candidates will have had previous experience of supervising estate cleaning services and good knowledge and experience of Health & Safety. E.g. Scrubber dryers, pressure washing and sweepers.