We are looking for an experienced Help Desk Supervisor to join our rapidly growing Help Desk Team in London.
If you have industry and supervisory experience, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- To work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate support is available.
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Monitor and review the Helpdesk working practices to ensure the Service Level Agreements with stakeholders meet their needs within the resources available.
- To contribute to the review of the Helpdesk to ensure that the service continues to be efficient and effective and takes into account changing service levels, priorities, policy changes and technological developments.
- To manage fluctuations in demand within the resources available including responding to urgent requests. This will require managing and resolving conflicting stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrate all systems, web-based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients as appropriate.
- Proactively deputises all core activities undertaken by the Helpdesk Manager during their absence where appropriate.
- To report on the provision of the Helpdesk services including performance against target and recommendations for improvement.
- Plan the Helpdesk shift rota & make cover arrangements within available resources for periods where the desk is exposed.
- Keep records of Helpdesk Administrators annual leave, sickness & TOIL Approve/decline annual leave within the helpdesk parameters.
- Support the Helpdesk Manager in implementing new processes & service delivery throughout the Helpdesk Administrators.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.