Accounts Payable administrator
Responsible for managing the Accounts Payable ledger and other accounting duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Enter all purchase invoices/credit notes daily
· Obtain authorization from managers to post the invoices/Credit notes.
· Post invoices to the Creditor’s Ledger and reconcile to Supplier statements.
· Follow up on missing invoices/credit notes, obtain authority from managers, and post to Creditors Ledger.
· Liaise with Suppliers on any query relating to purchase invoices/credit notes/payments.
· Run monthly supplier payment schedule for approval to pay
· Send remittances to suppliers after payments are made.
· Manage Prepayments register realizing expenses when due
· Manage Accruals register ensuring costs are matched to revenue.
· Prepare information from Bank for entry into Cash Book
· Input and post cash book payments for 5 bank accounts.
· Maintain a computerized cash book for 5 accounts.
· Prepare daily bank reconciliations for 5 bank accounts.
· Prepare and maintain cash forecast (rolling 13 weeks).
· Set up regular ad-hoc payments in bank accounts.
· Maintain credit card portal
· Process credit card expenditures monthly.
· Prepare and process Out of Pocket expenses.
Experience / Skills
· Good knowledge of Accounts Payable.
· Good knowledge of Cash Book and Bank reconciliations
· Experience of working within a multi departmental AP system
· Comfortable working to demanding deadlines.
· Highly organised, proactive, with attention to detail
· Good knowledge of Excel/Microsoft.
If you are interested in joining our finance team please get in touch today.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £29,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: HR232