We are looking for someone to join our Finance Team as a Payroll Administrator who can work across two areas of finance payroll and accounts receivable. This role will give you
Duties and Responsibilities
· Processing 2 Monthly payrolls from start to finish.
· Liaising with site managers to ensure the smooth processing of timesheets.
· Maintaining & Managing SSP, SMP & SPP
· Attachment of Earnings & Third-party deductions
· Processing Starters & Leave
· Debt Collection in association with Billings and Accounts Receivable Manager
· Answering Customer queries in line with the Debt Collection
· Reconciling customer statements to identify outstanding debt.
· Sending Customers statement and following up with phone calls or emails to ensure payments are received within agreed payment terms.
· Allocating payments against customer invoices
· Bank Reconciliation
· At least 6 months payroll experiences preferred
· Attention to detail
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
· The ability to work on our own initiative
· Can work well within a team
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please get in touch today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: JDPAYROLE