At NJC we recognise that It is vital that NJC invest in skills and development programmes for all colleagues at all levels of our business, in order that we can consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. As part of our wider commitment, a new initiative has been set up to identify and support the next generation of charismatic, driven and ambitious leaders, all of whom will need to possess natural communication and leadership skills.
This is called the NJC Future Leaders programme.
To introduce this programme to the business the founding members invited the Directors and potential individuals of NJC to its launch night. The event was a huge success and everyone who attended had a great time, participating in a quiz full of NJC relevant questions as well as some very testing general knowledge.
Some upcoming events:
- Thursday 6th October – Health and Safety Cultural Awareness, TBC in London from 16:00pm.
- Evening to include presentation/interaction activities followed by get together for new members.
- Thursday 20th October – BIFM, Making the Most of Your Appraisal Conversation, Woolgate Exchange, City, London from 18:00pm
- This session will focus on the following, as well as providing an interactive forum for questions and guidance;
- Practical elements of the appraisal process
- Benefits of the appraisal for you, your manager and your company
- Having successful development conversations
- Giving and receiving honest feedback about performance
- Thursday 20th October – Young Managers Forum, Manager of the Year Awards, Facebook, 10 Brock Street, London.
- Evening will be showcasing the three finalists of the Young Manager of the Year Award. We are very excited to hold this at Facebook, we are hoping to do something a bit different this time with some live music. So it’s set to be a great evening.