High standards of office cleaning have been shown to improve workplace productivity.
High standards of cleanliness, together with many other factors under the control of the property and facilities management teams, create vital first impressions and maintain the environment that so positively affects staff retention and morale, and drives business effectiveness. The standard of office cleaning can speak volumes about your company and its service values, highlighting the importance of utilising a good office cleaning company.
First impressions are made in just four seconds and there are many positive commercial benefits of creating a good first impression to both visitors and prospective employees. Well-presented premises will always make it easier to attract the right staff, impress potential customers, and keep tenants happy.
High office cleaning and hygiene standards are important in maintaining the health and safety of building users, reducing illness and absenteeism. Activity-based working areas and hot desks may be used by many people throughout the day and so high quality standards are required from an office cleaning company to reduce the risk of the transmission of bacteria and viruses.
NJC specialises in high quality London office cleaning services, and we support customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies. Our services are used by some of the world’s leading companies, who recognise that good cleaning standards are the physical representation of their brand value and the efficiency of their organisation. In addition, smart and clean premises result in an increased feeling of employee wellbeing, which leads to higher employee productivity and higher rates of staff retention.
The NJC teams in London and the South East are committed to having a positive impact on customer experience and wellbeing. We achieve this through our high quality services, attention to detail, continuous improvement and our investment in technology. We recruit, retain and develop top quality people at all levels of our business and they are all prepared and equipped to go the extra mile; this is the NJC DNA
NJC will add value through:
- A service that has Health and Safety as a guiding principal.
- A passion to drive the establishment and maintenance of a ‘one team’ methodology.
- Efficiency of service; delivering cost certainty without reducing quality of service through our investment in the management and supervisory tiers.
- Self-delivery of all office cleaning services, which enables us to ensure high quality standards.
- A focus on achieving the exacting cleaning service standards of corporate organisations in London and the South East.
- High levels of automated governance of the planning, execution, auditing and reporting of all services, often in real-time, through our market-leading business process management system.
- A highly customer centric approach where customer service training is a clear focus.
To find out more about our office cleaning services, please get in touch.