There is overwhelming evidence regarding the positive business benefits of a clean environment.
High standards of cleanliness, together with many other factors under the control of the property and facilities management teams, create vital first impressions and maintain the environment that so positively affects staff retention, morale and drives business effectiveness. The standard of cleaning can speak volumes about your company and its service values.
First impressions are made in just four seconds and there are many positive commercial benefits of creating a good first impression to both visitors and prospective employees. Well-presented premises will always make it easier to attract the right staff, impress potential customers, and keep tenants happy.
This is why the world’s leading companies, property investors and businesses which are brand, image or service quality sensitive, have always paid very careful attention to the appearance of their buildings and ensure office cleaning is a priority.
Good standards of cleaning are the physical representation of the brand values and efficiency of an organisation. In addition, smart and clean premises result in an increased feeling of employee wellbeing. This leads to higher employee productivity and higher rates of staff retention. Good people are the organisation’s knowledge base and greatest asset and keeping them is critical to the sustainable success of the company. High rates of employee retention substantially reduce the high costs of re-recruitment and improve business performance. For good standards of cleaning, you need a good office cleaning company.
NJC are committed to having a positive impact on the customer experience and wellbeing. We achieve this through our high quality services, attention to detail, continuous improvement and our investment in technology. We recruit, retain and develop top quality people at all levels of our business and they are all prepared and equipped to go the extra mile; this is the NJC DNA.
NJC will add value through:
- A service that has Health and Safety as a guiding principal.
- A passion to drive the establishment and maintenance of a ‘one team’ methodology.
- Efficiency of service; delivering cost certainty without reducing quality of service through our investment in the management and supervisory tiers.
- High levels of automated governance of the planning, execution, auditing and reporting of all services, often in real-time, through our market-leading technology Amonet™.
- A highly customer centric approach where customer service training is a clear focus.