NJC passionately believes that separating cleaning and waste disposal is an outdated operating model, undermining successful recovery of resources.
Our Waste Management strategy is therefore predicated upon the Circular Economy.
A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.
NJC provides an end-to-end resource management service which may include:
- CSR integration of cleaning and waste management
- Waste strategy, including technology
- Waste stream segregation and management
- Weighing at source
- End user engagement, communication and education
- Reuse through managed partners
- Brokered income
- Investment in our customers' internal circular economy